SEP sesam version Jaglion - the hybrid of jaguar and lion symbolises the combination of the best features impressively implemented with the latest version of SEP sesam Hybrid Backup. Jaglion offers you multiple advantages in simplification & ease of use, platform diversity, performance and security.
Key improvements in Jaglion
- Nutanix AHV - the 10th hypervisor supported by SEP sesam! Now SEP sesam supports: VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix Hypervisor, XCP-ng, Red Hat Virtualization (RHV/RHEV), Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager (OLVM), KVM QEMU, OpenNebula, Proxmox and Nutanix AHV.
- Support matrix expanded: Domino 12, RHV 4.4, Debian 11 (Bullseye), Linux on ARM64.
- Change tracking for Hyper-V based on Resilient Change Tracking (RCT).
- Si3 NG - “New Generation” deduplication with increased performance for backup, restore and migration, improved scaling by means of parallel threads. Also supporting “Direct-to-S3” to skip local storage for cost- and performance-optimised operation with AWS S3 and similar.
- HPE Cloud Volumes - direct HPE backups and especially replications to the cloud.
- VFS (Sesam Virtual File System) performance improvements enable 100x faster access to vSphere VMs booted directly from SEP sesam datastore.
- Backup completeness through a comprehensive engine for rule-based automation of job creation of new VMs or DBs, etc.
- Simple browser-based recovery of many databases & applications.
For a easy to watch video overview of these and many more new features please watch the youtube video HERE
For the full technical details please see the release notes are HERE
Interested? But got questions? A free initial discussion can help provide the answers, book HERE.